CWT-LTER Data Catalog
This page is the central repository for all research data held by the Coweeta LTER. . Data are accessible through searchable catalogs and some records go back to 1934. At present, Coweeta's Data Catalog is in transition as we upgrade our systems. Our current repository of Core and Long Term Data provides the foundation upon which our new data catalog is being built. The Legacy Data Catalog provides access to the data we have not yet migrated to this new system. As we progress, data from the Legacy Data Catalog will be moved into to the new catalog and removed from the old system until the Legacy Data Catalog is removed entirely.
Geographic Information Systems data are available through our GIS Portal. Other Reference Data including demographic and special collections are available through our Specialty Database Portal. In addition, the Coweeta LTER provides support for LTER Network-wide databases, including:
- SiteDB -- a database providing basic information on all LTER sites.
- ClimDB and HydroDB -- databases that provide information on precipitation and streamflow across the LTER network.
- EcoTrends -- a series of databases providing research data collected in common by nearly all LTER sites. The EcoTrends Socioeconomic Catalog was developed here at Coweeta and a version is hosted locally.
- MetaCat -- a database-driven data discovery engine that provides access to all LTER Network data, as well as metadata describing data sets, their attributes, and the methods by which they were collected.
Please note the following important policies related to Coweeta LTER data use.
Project Proposal Form - The first step to conducting research at Coweeta.
P u blicat ion Policy - Terms for publishing based upon research at Coweeta.
- Education and Citizen Science
- On-Site Resources
- Data & Publications